Happy Friday to you all! The sun is shining and making me feel really good today!
Todays post is a short one, but this recipe is full of good nutrients and flavour. Crunchy broccoli and edamame marry a creamy cashew sauce to make it extra special. Served with delicious and wholesome buckwheat pasta. it makes for one wholesome and satisfying meal.
Have a great and sunny weekend!!
Buckwheat pasta with creamy cashew sauce, broccoli, edamame and mushrooms
- 500 grams buckwheat pasta
- 300 grams frozen edamame, boiled in salty water until tender gefrorene Edamame
- 200 grams button mushrooms, sliced
- 400 grams broccoli, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cups finely ground cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 large scallion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- Salt and black pepper
- fresh basil leaves for garnishing
Boil buckwheat pasta until tender. In the meantime heat olive oil in large pan and add garlic, scallions and whole cashew nuts. Fry for a couple of minutes. Add vegetable broth and ground cashews and mix well. Add broccoli, mushrooms and spices. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
Garnish with some basil leaves.